The Social Welfare Program in the city is being implemented by the City Social Welfare and Development Office under the supervision of the local government of Imus.
It promotes social development through livelihood creation; care, protection and rehabilitation of persons with disability; provision of assistance to disaster victims in times of calamities; and capability building of women, children and youth.
1. Financial Assistance (Medical/ Burial)
Individuals needing burial, medical attention and treatment
2. Issuance of Social Case Study Report
Individuals needing medical/financial assistance
3. Issuance of Certificate of Indigence
Individuals needing medical, financial, and educational assistance
4. Burial Assistance
Families of deceased indigent individuals and Senior Citizen who are members of the OSCA
5. Self-Employment Assistance-Tulong Puhunan
Small entrepreneurs needing additional capital
Family Heads willing to undertake income generating projects.
6. Practical Skills Development
7. Issuance of Solo Parent identification card
8. Issuance of Pre-Marriage Certificate
18-24 years old couple applying for marriage license
9. Day Care Service
3-4.11 years old children
10. Admission to Half way house/temporary shelter
Children in Conflict with the Law (CICL),
Neglected and abandoned Street Children who are begging and rugby sniffing
Foundling children and elderly
11. Case Management
VAWC,WEDC, CNSP( Physical & sexual Abused Children, CICL, neglected and abandoned & Street Children) Foundling children & elderly
12. Financial/Emergency Shelter Assistance
Victims of manmade and natural disaster
13. Feeding Program
Under nourished, pre-school & pregnant mothers
14. Issuance of Identification Card for differently-able
Differently-able individuals (Persons with disabilities)
Refers to the provision of minimal assistance to sick individuals needing medical attention and treatment.